Friday, June 21, 2013

Sam Sam and I

So its now just Sam, Dr. Berman and I remaining in the country. I saw Dr. Berman at breakfast, and then me and Sam got lunch at a nice restaurant. We relaxed until dinner, where we went to a french place with some vietnamese students, and just had alot of fun with them. We went to a coffee place that was really nice and had a waterfall. The next day we went to our friend Ngoc's house for lunch, went to the post office and the church, and then Anh's house for dinner. At dinner, the Vietnamese students threw me a surprise birthday party and bought me and Sam a present!! I can't believe this experience, and I am so so so so sad to leave the country. The past 2 days we had without the group were so amazing, relaxing, and fun, and we really got to deepen our relationship with the Vietnamese students. I am so happy I went on this trip and will definitely be coming back in the future. I want to thank Dr. Berman and Brian for giving us the most amazing experience I've had in my life to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment